- RSS Channel Showcase 3383963
- RSS Channel Showcase 7550967
- RSS Channel Showcase 5131258
- RSS Channel Showcase 6714798
Articles on this Page
- 09/17/18--13:02: _Image of the Day: T...
- 09/18/18--01:23: _Taps Coogan: The We...
- 09/19/18--06:15: _Ray Dalio: Next Cri...
- 09/20/18--04:39: _Visualizing US Gove...
- 09/20/18--14:07: _Image of the Day: J...
- 09/21/18--06:51: _The US and China Ar...
- 09/22/18--03:16: _Image of the Day: T...
- 09/17/18--13:02: Image of the Day: The Approaching Storm
- 09/18/18--01:23: Taps Coogan: The Wealth Effect Fallacy
- 09/20/18--04:39: Visualizing US Government Spending Since 1962
- 09/20/18--14:07: Image of the Day: Jones Patent
- 09/21/18--06:51: The US and China Are Running Out of Things to Threaten to Tariff
- 09/22/18--03:16: Image of the Day: The Northwest Portal of St. Godehard
By Ernst Ferdinand Oehme,1838
There have been as many as 42 recessions and five depressions in the US since the 1780s. The US economy recovered from every single one, returning to growth within an average of roughly one and a half years.
"I think it will be about us having to sell a lot of treasury bonds to the rest of the world and I think that will also be an issue about two years out"
The post Ray Dalio: Next Crisis Will Be More of a Dollar Crisis Than a Debt Crisis appeared first on The Sounding Line.
Contrary to popular misconceptions, military spending has actually shrunk relative to other forms of federal spending since the 1960s
One of only six surviving relics
If a deal doesn't get done before tariffs have been applied to all bilateral trade, it is hard to imagine either side being able to coax the other into a deal afterward
The post The US and China Are Running Out of Things to Threaten to Tariff appeared first on The Sounding Line.
The Northwest Portal of St. Godehard by Carl Hasenpflug
The post Image of the Day: The Northwest Portal of St. Godehard appeared first on The Sounding Line.